Insurance for Your Agency
You’ve Worked Hard to Build Your Agency.
IA&B will Protect It.
IA&B Offers Coverage that Independent Agents Need
Is your insurance policy living up to its value? We can look into programs that could provide you more options, so you can make the best decision for your business. Insurance Agents & Brokers Service Group, Inc. works with reputable, established carriers that offer high quality programs. We will provide you the information and service you need to reduce risk and protect your agency.
Benefit from working with a team who know the unique needs of independent agencies. IA&B protects your business through:
- Industry leading claims service
- Highly trained, licensed professionals
- Relationships with established carriers
- Options for agencies of any size
It’s not a matter of IF, it’s a matter of WHEN.
IA&B can help independent agencies navigate legal compliance requirements and build prevention strategies. We can add another layer of protection with our cyber insurance offering.
- Errors & Omissions
- General Liability / BOP
- Commercial Automotive Liability
- Optional Personal Umbrella for owners, officers and partners
- Optional Employment Practices Liability
(for an additional charge and subject to underwriting approval)
- Employers Liability (excluding New York), Employee Benefits Liability and Mutual Fund or Variable Annuities coverage
- Competitive rate structure
- Payment plans for policies of any size
- Comprehensive coverage that extends over most underlying policies and responds in following form
- Private companies face virtually the same exposures as public companies.
- Family-run businesses often deal with more contentious and expensive claims.
- Coverage under other policies (BOP, Umbrella) is limited compared to a dedicated D&O policy.
- Protection for executives and the company itself
- Broad definition of Insured, Claim, and Loss
- No deductible for non-indemnified loss
- Custom coverage options
- Limits available for non-indemnified loss and options for defense costs in addition to the coverage aggregate
Get Started Today
David Wertz, CPIA
IA&B Insurance Placement Specialist
Utica National Insurance
Loss Control Credit Program
Credit not applicable for policyholders written on Life & Health policy form.
Utica National Insurance Group
Attn: E&O Claims
PO Box 6610
Utica, NY 13504-6610
Swiss Re (Westport) Resources
Save on your E&O Premium
For information and tools such as:
- Common mistakes that cause E&O claims
- Real-life case studies for learning
- Sample disclaimers, procedures, and client letters
- Operational self-assessments
- E&O articles
- E&O Claims Advisor newsletter
- Webinars and podcasts along with so much more