Sales & Marketing Training
Insurance Success Seminars
Get energized and learn how to generate qualified leads that will translate into more sales and commission by attending the interactive Insurance Success Seminars developed by the American Insurance Marketing and Sales Society (AIMS).
Choose what’s best for you — attend one or all three. By attending the full series, you’ll gain all the tools, techniques, and big picture of how to attract and maintain customers.
If you attend all three, you earn the Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) Designation.
CPIA courses coming in September. More information and registration opening soon.
Who should attend?
Insurance Success Seminars are open to any employee of an agency, insurance company or insurance-related business who wants to enhance or learn sales techniques.
These courses are developed specifically for insurance professionals. You’ll meet, network, and engage with people just like you in the insurance field.
Become a Certified Professional Insurance Agent
The AIMS Society’s Certified Professional Insurance Agent (CPIA) Designation is the first-of-its kind, hands-on, how-to training. To earn the CPIA designation, candidates are required to participate in a series of three, one-day Insurance Success Seminars.
Three Days. One Designation. No Exam
- A review of the state of the insurance marketplace
- Analysis of competitive pressures
- Necessary insurance carrier underwriting criteria
- Consumer expectations and understanding
- Gain specific tools for analyzing consumer needs
- Learn to utilize risk identification techniques to gather pertinent prospect information
- Develop skills necessary to assimilate information gathered into a customized protection program
- Participate in exercises designed to promote effective delivery of proven solutions
- Review methods of providing evidence of insurance coverage
- Discuss policies and procedures for controlling errors and omissions including policy review and delivery, endorsements, claims-processing, and handling of client complaints
- Review professional expectations
- Review the Law of Agency
- Review legal and ethical standards
- Throughout each section of the workshop material, tips for preventing Errors & Omissions are highlighted and discussed
Typical Schedule (times could slightly vary)
Maintaining the CPIA Designation
The CPIA designation requires a biennial update (once every two years). This updated requirement can be satisfied through participation in any one of the three core Insurance Success Seminars, participation in any one of the Advanced Insurance Success Seminars, or by maintenance of an individual or agency membership in the AIMS Society.