James K Ruble Graduate Seminar
Oct. 18-19, 2022
Everything you need for access to your seminar is below.
This program is being offered in conjunction with:
Agenda - ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (EDT)
|10/18||7:30 - 8:00 AM||Join Webinar|
|10/18||8:00 AM - Noon||Construction Issues & Solutions||Steve Lyon, CIC CRM CPCU ARM AAI CRIS||https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_BXYypJNcRRql1zqWKZTK-g|
|10/18||Noon - 1:15 PM||Lunch Break|
|10/18||1:15 - 5:15 PM||Cutting Edge Insurance Issues||Steve Lyon, CIC CRM CPCU ARM AAI CRIS||https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yab4YwkKSlObb1jx031wbg|
|10/19||7:30 - 8:00 AM||Join Webinar|
|10/19||8:00 AM - Noon||Contractual Risk Transfer and the CGL||Robert Ford, CIC CISR CPIA CRIS MLIS CLCS||https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_uAOgiunPTGWVSXF3EHfxtg|
|10/19||8:00 AM - Noon||Workers' Comp Funding Options||Kevin Brady, CIC||https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yFAz9YCCRzeAwURoavNFqg|
|10/19||Noon - 1:15 PM||Lunch Break|
|10/19||1:15 - 5:15 PM||An Exploration of the Property Casualty Side of Farming||Robert Ford, CIC CISR CPIA CRIS MLIS CLCS||https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_yzObbFVCQEiDp96FqIeDQg|
|10/19||1:15 - 5:15 PM||Captives: What Are They and Do They Work||Kevin Brady, CIC||https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_TxxCwTCMRQCKXZ3GSHQhAg|
Attendance is tracked throughout the program via random polling questions. You must reply to all polls. FULL ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED FOR EARNING CE CREDITS AND DESIGNATION UPDATE CREDIT.
Click here to access course materials in PDF format. You can print the materials or download them to an e-reader or laptop for reference during the webinar. If you have trouble accessing the link, copy and paste the following URL into your browser:
Requesting CE Credits
- Click on Sign In and enter your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on My Courses.
- Click on My History and find the appropriate course.
- Click on Modify CE in the right column.
- Complete the CE selection.
These four states require an additional CE compliance form for webinars. Please complete the form for your RESIDENT STATE. Affidavits are available for these states only and post to your PROfile account the last day of the class and remain available for the following three days. Affidavits will be pre-filled with course specifics and your participant information. You will electronically sign and submit the required affidavit. Instructions for accessing the affidavit are below. If you do not complete the affidavit in the required timeframe, you will need to contact The National Alliance for assistance.
- Go to scic.com, click on sign in, and enter your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on My Courses.
- Click on Course History and locate the affidavit button under the Action Items column.
- Click on the affidavit, electronically sign, and hit submit.
All Users: Before connecting to the webinar, review the following:
- The webinar is open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. We recommend you connect early in case time is needed for troubleshooting purposes.
- Webinar is delivered via the Zoom webinar platform. Connecting to this webinar through a remote office connection/VPN may cause audio/video challenges and attendance polling issues. We recommend connecting to the webinar outside of your remote office connection/VPN.
- When you click on the link to the webinar, you will be asked to enter your first and last name and email address. No passcode is required.
- Audio will come through your computer’s speakers or mobile device. There is no call-in number for audio.
- Pay close attention to your education consultant’s opening comments for important rules, including the attendance policy. There will be three attendance polls each hour to remain compliant with the state insurance departments rules. If you miss an attendance poll, please use the Chat Feature within the webinar platform to send a chat regarding your missed poll. This should be sent immediately upon your recognition of missing a poll.