James K Ruble Graduate Seminar
Oct. 18-19, 2022
Everything you need for access to your seminar is below.
This program is being offered in conjunction with:
Agenda - ALL TIMES ARE EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME (EDT)
|10/18||7:30 - 8:00 AM||Join Webinar|
|10/18||8:00 AM - Noon||Construction Issues & Solutions||Steve Lyon, CIC CRM CPCU ARM AAI CRIS||Links Available Prior to Webinar|
|10/18||Noon - 1:15 PM||Lunch Break|
|10/18||1:15 - 5:15 PM||Cutting Edge Insurance Issues||Steve Lyon, CIC CRM CPCU ARM AAI CRIS|
|10/19||7:30 - 8:00 AM||Join Webinar|
|10/19||8:00 AM - Noon||Contractual Risk Transfer and the CGL||Robert Ford, CIC CISR CPIA CRIS MLIS CLCS||Links Available Prior to Webinar|
|10/19||8:00 AM - Noon||Topic TBD||Speaker TBD|
|10/19||Noon - 1:15 PM||Lunch Break|
|10/19||1:15 - 5:15 PM||An Exploration of the Property Casualty Side of Farming||Robert Ford, CIC CISR CPIA CRIS MLIS CLCS|
|10/19||1:15 - 5:15 PM||Topic TBD||Speaker TBD|
Attendance is tracked throughout the program via random polling questions. You must reply to all polls. FULL ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED FOR EARNING CE CREDITS AND DESIGNATION UPDATE CREDIT.
Course materials will be available in PDF format two weeks prior to the seminar. You can print the materials or download them to an e-reader or laptop for reference during the webinar.
Requesting CE Credits
The day prior to the webinar, you must request or decline CE for the course via your course history listing under your PROfile account with The National Alliance. Note, if you try to complete this task earlier than one day prior to course start, the course will not show in your course history
To complete your request, go to scic.com and follow the steps outlined below. The National Alliance will file your CE credits with the state insurance departments within 10 days of course completion.
- Click on Sign In and enter your username and password.
- Once logged in, click on Course History.
- Find the appropriate course.
- Click on Modify CE in the right column.
- Complete the CE selection.
All Users: Before connecting to the webinar, review the following:
- The webinar is open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. We recommend you connect early in case time is needed for troubleshooting purposes.
- Webinar is delivered via the Zoom webinar platform. Connecting to this webinar through a remote office connection/VPN may cause audio/video challenges and attendance polling issues. We recommend connecting to the webinar outside of your remote office connection/VPN.
- When you click on the link to the webinar, you will be asked to enter your first and last name and email address. No passcode is required.
- Audio will come through your computer’s speakers or mobile device. There is no call-in number for audio.
- Pay close attention to your education consultant’s opening comments for important rules, including the attendance policy. There will be four attendance polls each hour to remain compliant with the state insurance departments rules. If you miss an attendance poll, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: