Implement for Success (CPIA 2)
May 25, 2022
Everything you need for access to your seminar is below.
Required Form Links
Please use these links to complete the forms by the time/date noted:
Agenda and Access Links
All times are Eastern Time Zone
|5/25||8:00 - 8:30 AM||Join Webinar||https://bit.ly/3rkUJao|
|5/25||8:30 AM - 12:30 PM||CPIA 2 – Implement for Success||Jim Back, CIC, CPIA|
|5/25||12:30 - 1:30 PM||Lunch Break|
|5/25||1:30 - 4:30 PM||CPIA 2 – Implement for Success (continued)||Jim Back, CIC, CPIA|
Attendance is tracked throughout the program via random polling questions. There will be TWO attendance polls each hour of the program. FULL ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED FOR EARNING CE CREDITS AND DESIGNATION UPDATE CREDIT.
Course materials are available at the link below in PDF format. You can print the materials or download them to an e-reader or laptop for reference during the webinar.
IMPORTANT: REVIEW THE FOLLOWING ITEMS BEFORE THE SCHEDULED START TIME.
Logging in early to the webinar allows time for troubleshooting if necessary. REMINDER – THE ACCESS LINKS ARE IN THE AGENDA ABOVE.
All Users: Before connecting to the webinar, review the following:
- The webinar is open 30 minutes prior to the scheduled start time. We recommend you connect early in case time is needed for troubleshooting purposes.
- Webinar is delivered via the Zoom webinar platform. Connecting to this webinar through a remote office connection/VPN may cause audio/video challenges and attendance polling issues. We recommend connecting to the webinar outside of your remote office connection/VPN.
- When you click on the link to the webinar, you will be asked to enter your first and last name and email address. No passcode is required.
- Audio will come through your computer’s speakers or mobile device. There is no call-in number for audio.
- Pay close attention to your education consultant’s opening comments for important rules, including the attendance policy. There will be TWO attendance polls each hour to remain compliant with the state insurance departments rules. If you miss an attendance poll, please use the Chat Feature within the webinar platform to send a chat regarding your missed poll. This should be sent immediately upon your recognition of missing a poll.
The chat message should include:
Example: Donald Duck, missed poll #4, internet connection issue
This information will be recorded with the attendance polling information. If you fail to comply with any of the rules, you may be unable to receive CE or designation update credit.