Pa. licensing exam self-study guides
Property & Casualty
IA&B has written the book on P&C licensing exam preparation in Pennsylvania, and you can own it. With our Pennsylvania Property & Casualty Pre-Licensing Manual, aspiring agents have a tool they can use to significantly improve their chances of passing the Keystone State's P&C licensing exam on the first try.
This 7th edition of our state-specific pre-licensing guide gives would-be agents insight into the questions they should be prepared to answer when taking the exam. It explains the entire test process (from registration to test-taking tips), provides a study schedule, recorded videos and encourages working with a mentor.
The self-study package includes eight recorded videos presented by IA&B's top-notch licensing instructors. These condensed presentations address all the material covered on the state exam and can be viewed as often as you like during your studies. Content from videos I, II & III, produce over 40% of the state exam questions and serve as a solid foundation for material presented in other chapters.
Corresponding Mentor program
Included in the cost of the pre-licensing package is a mentoring guide that can greatly contribute to the exam prep experience and increase the likelihood of success on the test. We urge students to work with a mentor in their agency and our mentor guide facilitates this with strategies, schedules and sample questions.
Self-study package includes:
- Licensing Text
- Recorded Videos
- Study Guide
- Chapter Quizzes
- Exam Simulator Online Access
- State Licensing Bulletin
- State Specific Law Information
- Mentor Guide
- "Ask the Instructor" (submit questions via email to IA&B instructors)
IA&B Member: $219*
*Fees cover only the licensing self-study packages. State licensing exams and any applicable application fees are additional (see notes below). Sales tax will be added for Pa. residents.
Registering for the Pennsylvania P&C PLE Exam
Only individuals who have purchased and studied from IA&B's Pa. P&C Self-Study materials have access to register for the PLE exam. Please refer to page 3 of the "Property & Casualty Licensing Candidate Survival Guide" in the front section of our study materials for the direct registration link.
- Additional registration needed to access the PLE exam ($10 Members, $20 Non-members).
- Full details on the registration process for the PLE exam will be included in your self-study materials.
- Current materials are valid for PLE credit and for accurate testing preparation through June 30, 2021.
- The exam simulator is valid for 60 days from the first day accessed.
- The PLE Exam access is 30 days from date of registration. It is important that you follow the instructions in your materials and not register for the PLE exam until you are ready to take it.
- Pre-licensing education courses and self-study products are not approved for continuing education credit.
- Course materials are shipped via UPS upon completed registration.
Life & Health
IA&B has partnered with ExamFX to bring you learning options that speak to every type of learner. Whether you study better by reading, watching videos or taking online practice tests, ExamFX has a solution for you and IA&B's stamp of approval!