Coronavirus and Classroom Courses
IA&B began reintroducing in-person classes in September 2021. While a majority of our courses will remain online, you’ll find some in-person options included in our training schedule.
IA&B Return-to-Classroom Standards & Guidelines
Updated Sept. 1, 2021
Out of an abundance of caution and in recognition of our organization ‘s representation of three states with potentially changing COVID-19 mitigation guidelines for group gatherings, IA&B implemented the following guidelines for any IA&B in-person event until further notice.
- If you are not feeling well, whether with potential COVID-19 symptoms or other illnesses, please do not come to class. Contact IA&B to transfer to another course or webinar with no penalty.
- Regardless of vaccination status, masks are required during registration/check-in at each of our events, as well as in the classroom when not seated. You may remove your mask once seated at your desk but must wear your mask when leaving your seat for the refreshment table, restroom, etc. Please bring a mask with you to class as IA&B will not provide masks.
- Instructors will not be required to wear a mask when teaching but will be required to mask at breaks. IA&B staff will follow the same mask guidelines as the students.
- IA&B’s classrooms will be set with one seat per six-foot table.
- Course materials will be placed at each student table.
- The first row of student seating will be at least 12 feet from the instructor.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at the registration table and at convenient locations throughout the meeting room.
- For CIC and CISR courses, IA&B staff will manage your attendance sign-in requirements on the iPads so you will not be required to touch these items. Full attendance is required and will be monitored.
- Photo identification is still required for CIC and CISR courses. However, IA&B staff will not touch your photo ID.