PA Auto Coverages-Avoiding E&O Potholes
Learn the inner workings to avoid E&O claims
Interpretation of Pa. Auto Law is evolving
Over the last decade, a number of court cases have challenged what were considered settled interpretations of the Pa. Auto Law. So, whether you’re a veteran of the industry or a newbie discovering the world of insurance, this freshly minted course is guaranteed to teach you things you didn’t know about auto coverage.
The course explores a variety of issues, including:
- different carrier requirements for UM/UIM stacking forms
- how court cases change how forms are to be collected
- differences between intra- and inter-policy stacking
- limited tort elections that can revert to full tort (including the true meaning of “serious injury”)
- circumstances that can make insureds lose first-party benefits
- primary vs. excess, and coordination of benefits between multiple policies
Dates and Locations
- Allentown, Pa.—June 29
- Pittsburgh, Pa.—October 17
About the speaker
Betsy Tribendis, AAI, CIC, CPIW, GRI, teaches various IA&B programs including pre-licensing, E&O prevention, CISR seminars and a wide range of coverage topics.
PA-6, MD-6, DE-6 PC
ALSO APPROVED FOR UTICA LOSS-CONTROL CREDIT!
IA&B members—$195 Non-members—$235
Registration - 7:30 - 8:00 a.m.
Seminar - 8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.