Skip Navigation

Agent Headlines: June 11, 2019

June 11, 2019
11:45 AM

Your auto customers vacationing north of the border must carry Canadian ID cards or risk fines. Non-Resident Inter-Province Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance Cards must be shown if a U.S. resident is involved in an accident or is pulled over.

June 11, 2019
11:30 AM

How does the ISO Personal Auto Policy respond to the exposures created by Turo and other vehicle-sharing services?