Renew your membership
Pay online with a credit card to renew IA&B membership.
IA&B memberships can be renewed online by paying the annual dues invoice with our annual EZ Pay credit card option. This option allows agencies to remit the dues payment in full now or over 12 months in installment payments. Additionally, memberships will automatically renew each year hereafter. That means no more invoices or lapsed benefits next spring. A one-time payment of the full dues is also an option.
Ready to renew?
The member agency's "preferred contact" (or designated alternate) is authorized to renew IA&B membership and pay the annual dues invoice.
Renew online with a credit card using the following instructions:
- Click here to log in if not already logged in. Forgot your username and/or password?
NOTE: Clicking the link above will open a new browser window. Keep both windows open or print this page (see icon at bottom) so you can reference these instructions.
- Once logged in, click the down arrow in the upper right corner (next to My Account) and select My Homepage.
- In the Welcome message, you'll see "You have outstanding membership dues! Renew them...." Click "Renew them".
- You'll see your invoice for the full annual dues amount. Click the blue PAY NOW button. (You'll see the EZ Pay option after clicking.)
- Select your EZ Pay option.
NOTE: If you do NOT want to enroll in automatic renewal, leave the boxes unchecked for a one-time payment of the full annual dues amount.
- Proceed with your credit card selection and click the blue SUBMIT PAYMENT button.