Renew your membership online
Pay with a credit card to renew your IA&B membership.
Your IA&B membership can be renewed online by paying the annual dues invoice with our EZ Pay credit card options. You can choose between
- a one-time payment of the full dues amount, or
- remit the dues over 12 months in installment payments.
Additionally, you can choose to have your membership automatically renew each year hereafter - no more invoices or lapsed benefits next spring.
Ready to get started?
Your agency's "preferred contact" (or designated alternate) is only authorized to renew IA&B membership and pay the annual dues invoice.
Renew online with a credit card using the following instructions:
- Click here to log in if not already logged in. Forgot your username and/or password?
NOTE: Clicking the link above will open a new browser window. Keep both windows open or print this page (see icon at bottom) so you can reference these instructions.
- Once logged in, click the down arrow in the upper right corner (next to My Account) and select My Homepage.
- In the Welcome message, you'll see "You have outstanding membership dues! Renew them...." Click "Renew them".
- You'll see your invoice for the full annual dues amount. Click the blue PAY NOW button. (You'll see the EZ Pay option after clicking.)
- Select your EZ Pay option - annual or monthly.
NOTE: If you do NOT want to enroll in automatic renewal, leave the boxes unchecked for a one-time payment of the full annual dues amount.
- Proceed with your credit card selection and click the blue SUBMIT PAYMENT button.
Thank you for renewing your membership. We look forward to continuing to serve your agency.